Note: This is a partial project list, and will no longer be updated. An up to date project list can be found at: http://www.cttc.es/people/illamas/ (look under the projects tab).
As principal investigator
- Project: Compact Sensor System for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. Funded by the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO/OTAN), multi-year Project started on January 8th 2015. (Ref. SfP 984809).
- Project: Nanowave, Dispositivos ópticos y de alta frecuencia. International Project funded by the ministry of science and innovation of Spain. December 2010 to October 2015. (ref. PIB2010BZ-00585)
As external collaborator
- Project: Portfolio award, funded by the engineering and physical research council, UK. PI: Mike J. Lancaster. March 2003 to February 2008. (ref. GR/S60471/01)
- Project: Grup de Recerca Consolidat, Generalitat de Catalunya. PI: Christos Verikoukis. 2014-2016. (ref. 2014 SGR 1551).
- Project: Infrared Surface Plasmon Resonance Sensor, NRF–Korea, PI Jung-Mu Kim, September 2013-august 2015, (ref. NRF–2013K2A1A2049144).
- Project: High frequency and optical devices, CNPq–Brazil. PI: Eduardo Fontana, December 2010 to November 2015 (ref. 56066520105).
- Project: Diseño de tecnologías integradas reconfigurables en banda milimétrica, Funded by the ministry of science and innovation of Spain. PI: Lluis Pradell. October 2010 to August 2013. (ref. TEC2010-20318-C02-01)
- Project: RF/Microwave communication subsystems for emerging wireless technologies. Funded by the European commission, PI: Apostolos Georgiadis. October 2008 to October 2012. (ref.. COST IC0803)
- Project: Nuevas arquitecturas para circuitos de comunicaciones de microondas basadas en MEMS de RF. Funded by the ministry of science and innovation of Spain. PI: Lluis Pradell. October 2007 to October 2010. (ref. TEC2007-65705)
- Project: MEMICOM, MEMS based architectures for advanced microwave and millimeterwave Communication. Funded by AGAUR, Generalitat de Catalunya. PI: Lluis Pradell. October 2007 to October 2008. (ref. 2006ITT-10005)
- Project: Superconductividad de alta temperatura a frecuencia de microondas, funded by the national council for science and technology, Mexico. PI: Alonso Corona Chavez. January 2007 to January 2010. (ref. 49238)
Collaboration with industry
- Samsung: Development of a micromachined half coaxial transmission line. March 2004 to March 2006.
- LG: Study of RF-MEMS switch performance at low temperatures. March 2005 to March 2006.
Other funding sources
- Brain Korea 21 project fund for the development of micromachined transmission lines. March 2005 to March 2006.
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation and Inter-university Semiconductor Research Center at Seoul National University, Korea. March 2004 to March 2005.